July 14, 2007

What have you guys been doing?


Brett helping out at the Scott's house.






Talking with Rita and Travis in Martinsville, Illinois.









At the church in Martinsville.






I don't remember where we were, but we thought that quality spelling could be appreciated just about anywhere.



This is us in front of the house my family used to live in when we lived in Carthage, Missouri. My brother, Grant was born in the hospital near this house.



While in Carthage, the Otts joined us for lunch.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Heather! Looks like you guys have been keeping pretty busy lately! Thanks for all the pictures.

I think I remember (slightly-I'm getting old) visiting you and your family there at that house in Carthage, MO a LONG time ago. When we were in Joplin. :P