September 25, 2007

Aufwiedersehen!!


"Oh, mom!" Sometimes I feel like my two-year-old is going on 13.



Pebbles Flinstone


Mr. and Mrs. Comp came to visit. Fiona forced them to watch Cars with her.

Zach and Alyssa came to talk about Germany and hang out. We had a fun time playing the game Apples to Apples.


Celebrating my birthday, that's right, a little early with my friend Erin.

And sorting clothes at the church with Kristin for Master Provisions.






So that concludes our summer in the USA. We are looking forward to going home, but will miss so many people. Brett and I were at Wal-Mart today and I decided that it is the modern convience I will miss most. And like the Canadian Geese, we outta here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will miss you. But we know how much you are looking forward to seeing everyone in Germany. Please know you are loved on both sides of the Atlantic Fiona, Heather and Brett!

Brittany and Grant said...

I second that!! We already miss you guys!