December 12, 2007

A shout out to my new sister...


My first straightening attmept. And thank you, mom, for sponsoring the purchase!
A lot of people ended up seeing me with no curls. I helped Randy and Katy out with their annual Adventskaffe, or Open House. I tried to keep the tea and coffee filled up, which at first glance, may not seem like a stressful job, but I assure you, it did more than keep me on my toes. I couldn't have done it without Marcel's help. That's why I was suprised when Randy and Katy said there were only about 63 people that rolled through, I was expecting more like 150! It was fun, though, and I'm glad I was able to help them out.
And because I can't make an entry without a new picture of Fiona...



4 comments:

Brittany and Grant said...

Love, Love, Love it!! Look at you and all your new hair options. Although my real question is why you have gifts randomly sitting in the bookshelves?? Love you!!

Jenn said...

and i thought i was the "late bloomer" in life...and yet i've been the owner of my straightener for a year now! :) hair looks good. btw, i started blogging b/c i thought yours was cool. hugs to fiona from the girls!!!

love ya friend!
jenn

p.s. and are the gifts out of reach b/c you have a 2 yr. old in the house??

Heather said...

the gifts are also my decorations. i've always wondered why no one else has thought to do this. i think it looks so fun! am i wrong?

kayla ray :] said...

heather i loveeee your hair this way!!
it looks greatt!
i miss you all bunchhh!
BUNCH love from ohio!
xo<3
kayla :]