February 6, 2008

We're off to see apartments... (you're supposed to sing that to the tune of "We're off to see the wizard")

So the big weekend is finally approaching! We are very excited and a bit nervous about viewing possible new homes. I still have some phone calls to make, but it looks like we'll be able to look at about 8 places (still no response from my many "Chiffre" letters). Catja, our friend, has agreed to host Abby while we're gone. She will join Catja for an experimental day at work on Monday, to see if this situation might become permanent, as we feel the two really just need and deserve each other. We'll post next week to let you know how things went.


And these are for you mom and Brittany...


This is her actually talking to you, mom!


Catja and I found these boots when we were in the States and the skirt is from Paris. The vest just tops it off!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

ok, i've always said that my own girls are the prettiest i've ever laid eyes on...i think i'm gonna have to add little fiona to my list! how cute are those boots!! and such an adorable little expression she has!

thanks for sharin'!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Oh my goodness - I love her outfit! What a cutie pie!