March 4, 2008

It's been a while...


We were off-line all weekend. You don't notice how much you depend on it until you don't have it. Anyway, a new post is overdue, I know. I've also been mute since friday night, went "disco-bowling" with the youth group and haven't been the same since.


Eating Gummibears from her baby's potty. It seems like she has been talking more since I've lost my voice.


And Abby seems to be sensing that something's going to change. I've found an amazing solution for her, too. Apparently, there is an organization that exists solely to protect and "rescue" Abby's breed. I've gotten in touch with one of the founders, who has 4 Abbys, and we are working out the details. It sounds very much like an adoption agency.

1 comment:

David Knapp said...

Fiona

Yep, I would eat gummi bears from just about anywhere also! Mmmm, so good.

Dave