February 6, 2009

Following doctor's orders...


I cannot explain how ridiculous I thought the doctor was being when she suggested this method of treatment. It's true, sitting in front of a red light. She looked at me like I was a moron because I didn't own one. Since we live above a doctor's office, I thought the chances of one of the workers having one was pretty high, since all the cool people have one.


After crying because she said I have a ball of slime in front of my eardrum that will take a while to melt (or whatever), I was willing to try anything. And I will say, after the first time sitting beside this lamp, I could no longer hear myself inside my head (like the pop-your-ears feeling in an airplane). Crazy, but helpful.



Brett and Fiona think I look funny, but I don't care. Aren't they the cutest?!?!?!

No comments: