July 2, 2010

We haven't seen our friend, Sven, in a while and I wanted to document exactly how much taller he is than me. We had a great time talking about God and the world (a saying in German--über Gott und die Welt) meaning a bit of everything.

Going to the Race! Brett had been training for a while. He ran to represent our Preschool. But also notice the street cafè's--lovely part of European life!

One of Fiona's friends, Helen, had her Papa, Marcel, run.



They were pretty exhausted afterwards.


Oh, and I thought this was super mega cute and will treasure it my whole life long. For those of you not keeping up on your World Cup, now that the US is out, Germany is doing really well. Tomorrow they're up against Argentina at 16.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Boston Sweatshirt - #2 only to the Alabama football shirt. Love it. I can only say this because I have the matching Boston t-shirt and wear it likewise. PS: I would not make Sven mad. Wish Fiona a Happy Birthday for us. If Chase would perform I would have him Skype her and sing it himself, but he would not mutter a word, just a blank stare I'm sure!