January 3, 2007

So this is a blog...


I just learned about blogs at the Mid-Winter Rally. I know they've been around for a while, but I'm just not really good at computer stuff. Everyone told me that it's sooooo easy, so we'll see. Like I said, we just got back from the Mid-Winter Rally. It was an amazing time of resource sharing, fellowship, learning, encouraging and laughter! It is absolutely a highlight of our year. Fiona did well, though she didn't sleep as much as normal. There were several "big kids" there and she loves watching them.
Funny story about New Year's Eve...
Fiona stayed up and was in a pretty good mood. We went outside to watch Papa and the other guys set off fireworks. Cory, our intern, put his hat on her head and she was asleep within 2 minutes!

1 comment:

Greg Comp said...

This looks great!! I love the pics. What an adorable little girl!!

Always & forever, Opa