August 18, 2008

Happenings...


The International (english speaking) church and a new Russian church plant meeting simultaneously at the same church, in different rooms. The fellowship time afterwards is enriched by the 11 (or more) nationalities represented. Where's Brett?


Game evening in Peine last friday. It was like a homecoming of sorts. We even got to use our old kitchen (that is now the church's kitchen). This is Johannes, Thomas, Marcel, and Sabine playing, I'm not sure what game.



This is Steffi, she literally just got back from vacation (overnight by bus from Croatia--not a short trip). She heard we were in Peine and, though she was exhausted, came to visit Fiona. As you can see, Fiona was thrilled.







One of Fiona's favorite songs is Wo ich auch stehe (wherever i stand) and I'm pretty sure she doesn't understand what she's singing, but the chorus is "And I thank you that you know me and love me still." It touches my heart and will never get old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The game is called "IMPERIUM" I really didn't get it at all, but I won :-)