July 15, 2009

Hebrew


This is Brett and I at a breakfast Café on his next to the last day of class. Thinking about what to say to his beautifully pregnant wife? No, studying.


A secretly taken picture during church. Following along with the sermon notes? No, studying.

His written test was yesterday. He feels very neutral about it--could be anywhere from a b- to a d+. Please pray for a peace that passes understanding and a clearness of mind for the oral exam tomorrow. It'll be quite the challenge explaining a third language in his second.

2 comments:

guess who said...

Hej
@Brett I wish you all the best for your exams. I'm sooo happy I finished my last one last semester but I can fully understand you, currently writing my Bachelor thesis (Studienarbeit, not exactly the same), its topic: "Programming an exercise about planning of terrestrial mobile networks". I also want to do something for it all the time.

@Heather
Congratulations ;) On what? On your hard working husband of course. Ah, and other important things that happened in the mean time ;)

bye

Amy said...

Oh my!! That photo of Brett looks just like Gene every Sunday...he is usually sifting through the Word, always looking something up, usually not paying attention to the sermon :-) I have had to 'nudge' him gently many times..."Pay attention!" I'll whisper to him :-)