July 7, 2009

Someone in our house just turned 4!!


The birthday girl asked for cake and chocolate anytime I asked what she wanted and so I took it upon myself to start with Barbie stuff.


Papa got her drums so they can jam together.




Obligatory chocolate cake



Treasure hunt with friends--Lara, Helen, Samed and Raphael


Some friends from one of the student groups gave her a huge monkey.

Our strawberry Pinata, I'm so very proud of it. Fiona kept pronouncing it "Pintiata"

Ice cream sundaes!!!


It was a great day, Fiona did very well. We cannot believe we have a four-year-old. She is such a blessing, one you wish you could spend more time with, but know you must let grow up.

2 comments:

Erin A said...

Looks like a fun day! And that obligatory chocolate cake isn't too bad on a pregnant lady either, is it?

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Fiona!! Two posts in one day is no reason to start pointing fingers at lazy bloggers....I caught up with you now, ok?