November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving


I know, it looks like a lot of vegetables, right. I assure you, there were plenty of carbs to make it an official Thanksgiving dinner (the rolls were on the table).


I think there were 23 of us, one US American passport per family is required.


It was quite a full holiday, though. Sven came over for breakfast and witnessed my yearly nervous breakdown when my pie crust fails (I have since learned that the key is a cold dough, and not to be touched by the hand). Brett helped set and clean everything up. I had band practice after dinner (and missed clean up--what a cryin' shame) and then Brett helped the band set everything up for the Upper Room (which I also missed out on because I had to bring Fiona home to go to bed, I know how to plan, huh?).

No comments: